Maybe you’ve never had a cavity in your life. Perhaps you practically gloat about how great your oral hygiene is. These are all great things to be proud of. Of course, no matter how healthy your smile is this doesn’t mean that you can just avoid seeing the dentist. Seeing our Green Bay, WI, general dentist, Dr. John Fay II, should be an integral part of your oral routine. Why?
Well, there are many reasons why you should be taking time out of your schedule to visit our Green Bay dentist every six months including:
- Remove plaque and tartar buildup, two culprits for decay and gum disease
- Remove ugly and unsightly dental stains
- Detect small issues thanks to sensitive x-ray technology
- Monitor small issues and prevent them from getting worse
- Detect gum disease right away so we can immediately begin treatment to prevent bone and tooth loss
- Decide whether there are restorative options for improving your teeth and gums
- Detecting oral cancer or other suspicious pre-cancerous growths in just a matter of minutes
- Teach both you and your growing family about good oral hygiene and how to properly brush and floss your smile
- Provide preventive dentistry options such as dental sealants and fluoride treatment to reduce your risk for decay
- Learn about cosmetic options that may improve the shape, length, size or color of your smile
As you can see, there is so much that goes into your routine visits. These exams and cleanings are vitally important to good oral health. We can offer up an array of restorative services to not only enhance the look of your smile but also to improve your oral health for the long run. It’s true that straighter smiles are easier to keep clean. By coming into our office every six months we can determine whether Invisalign, dental veneers or other treatment options could not only give your smile the cosmetic boost it needs but also reduce your risk for gum disease and decay.
Do you need to schedule your next appointment with us? Don’t delay any longer, especially if it’s been over six months since your last cleaning. Maintain that healthy smile for years to come by scheduling your cleanings with Fay Dental Care in Green Bay, WI.